Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Pots and Pans


Love my Le Creuset and love it even more when I can get a fabulous deal on items I really need!  I have slowly but surely been collecting my Le Creuset pots, pans and baking dishes for years.  Two of my smaller pots (not Le Creuset), which I've had for 10 years, are starting to fall apart and so I very happily went to replace them.  And I couldn't have found a better deal, not only did I find the perfect pot, but it came with a frying pan that sits on top of it and I received not only 35% off my whole purchase but also a free baking dish.  Cooking on quality cookware really does make a huge difference.  The first time I tried it out my new piece, I made homemade mustard, since I had 3 BBQ's to go to and that's always a great "thank you for inviting me" gift.  I had to laugh when my mom told me that she had just made homemade mustard in her new pot and it worked great (we both purchased the same one).  Great minds real do think alike.
One of the best parts of having fabulous cookware is that you don't have to worry about chemicals leaking into your food and you get to use very little butter/oil when you don't want items to stick.  Everything in moderation, and when you realize that what you eat makes a lot more of difference on your healthy, your weight and your overall well being than anything else you do, you really don't want to be adding things like butter to your dishes if you don't have to.

No comments:

blogger trackerblogger templates