Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Yummy Spaghetti


This homemade spaghetti dinner is what I started eating when I "went" healthy. This is so easy to make, and yet tastes so much better than anything that comes out of a jar. In fact not only does it taste better, but you get rid of any of that added sugar (check those labels, jarred sauce is HORRIBLE for you!!!) I love garlic, so I add a lot, but you can adjust to taste!


Rachel's Spaghetti

1 14.5oz can of Diced Tomatoes (I like fire roasted)
1 Tbl olive oil
2 cloves minced garlic
1 Tbl Penzey's Italian Seasoning
1 tsp Penzey's Sweet Basil
6 oz cooked Whole Wheat Thin Spaghetti Noodles
Feta or Parmesan Cheese

Put all ingredients in a saucepan.
Simmer over medium low heat, until heated through.
Spoon over bed of noodles.
Top with cheese.

I like to serve this with Great Harvest Sourdough Wheat bread and a big salad.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yum! This looks delicious!

blogger trackerblogger templates