Monday, January 27, 2014

Cheesy Baked Chicken


I have tried this baked chicken two ways, with mayo and with greek yogurt.  And I will say, I didn't notice a difference.  My husband says the mayo is better, but he probably says that because it sounds less healthy.  This is a quick and easy recipe to make.  My kids both thought it looked too saucy but cleaned their plates.  It is a little saucy but nothing really too much.
As I look at the picture of the chicken, I have to say that I need to start buying organic from the butcher.  Look at how huge those breasts are.  I realize the package says they aren't full of hormones, but those are too big to be natural.

Cheesy Baked Chicken

1 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
1 cup Greek yogurt
1 tsp garlic powder
1 1/2 tsp seasoning salt 
1/2 tsp pepper
spread mix over chicken breasts
bake at 375 for 45 mins
Enjoy!



No comments:

blogger trackerblogger templates